- Supporting memory and concentration
- Healthy circulation, especially during long distance travel
- Supporting the immune system
- Great for young adults, students and busy professionals
newzealandpurehealth Ginkgo biloba is one of the world's oldest living tree species native to China and found in parts of Europe, North America and Asia, and has been used medicinally for many centuries. nzpurehealth Ginkgo Biloba supplement contains active compounds such as flavonoids and ginkgolides, making it a suitable supplement for mental clarity and focus, healthy circulation and for providing a powerful boost of antioxidants for maintaining general health.
Each newzealandpurehealth Ginkgo biloba capsule contains:
200mg Ginkgo biloba Extract (50:1) equivalent to 10,000mg of fresh Ginkgo biloba and encapsulating materials.
This product contains no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Ginkgo Biloba capsule
Take one (1) or two (2) capsules daily as a dietary food supplement or as professionally advised.
NOT TO BE USED by people with bleeding disorders, those on blood thinning or blood pressure medication, people about to have major surgery, people who have epilepsy, are pregnant or breast feeding.
People on prescription medication and diabetics should check with their healthcare professional first.
What is newzealndpurehealth Ginkgo biloba?
The Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) is a unique tree with no close living relatives. It is classified in its own division, the Ginkgophyta. For centuries it was thought to be extinct in the wild, but is now known to grow wild in at least two small areas in Zhejiang province in eastern China, in the Tian Mu Shan Reserve. The geological records indicate this plant has been growing on earth for 150 - 200 million years.
The earliest record of the use of the leaves as a medicine is said to be mentioned in the Chinese Materia Medica Shen Nung Pen Tsao Ching (which should originate from about 2800 BC or from the Han dynasty [206BC-220AD]) as an aid for blood circulation and the lungs. This record cannot be confirmed however because the original of this work has never been found. For several hundred years, many diseases were treated using ginkgo biloba. In the late 1950s western medicine began to study its medicinal uses. Dr. Willmar Schwabe Company produced the first extract from the leaves in 1965.
Nowadays Ginkgo is prescribed in Europe and used by many people in the U.S., Canada and other countries for its medicinal abilities. After the 70s paleontologists, botanists, biochemists, cultural and theological historians began to investigate the Ginkgo more intensively too.
Health benefit of Ginkgo Biloba
The extract of the Ginkgo leaves contains flavonoid glycosides and ginkgolides and has been used pharmaceutically. There seem to be basically three effects of Ginkgo extract on the human body.
- Improves blood flow (including microcirculation in small capillaries) to most tissues and organs
- Protects against oxidative cell damage from free radicals (antioxidant)
- Blocks many of the effects of PAF (platelet aggregation, blood clotting) that have been related to the development of a number of cardiovascular, renal, respiratory and CNS (Central Nervous System) disorders.
It has many alleged properties, and is mainly used as a memory enhancer and anti-vertigo agent.
- Ginkgo Biloba is gaining recognition as a brain tonic that enhances memory because of its positive effects on the vascular system, especially in the cerebellum. Benefits of enhanced circulation in the brain include improved short and long term memory, increased reaction time and improved mental clarity.
- Ginkgo Biloba is also used as a treatment for vertigo, tinnitus (ringing in the ears) and a variety of neurological disorders and circulation problems. Ginkgo may help to counteract the effects of aging, including mental fatigue and lack of energy.
- Ginkgo Biloba can be used for intermittent claudication.
I have been taking new Zealand pure health ginko biloba for some time now not only for the recommended use but for vertigo and am very happy with the results thank you nzph
Great..have noticed a big difference with my concentration / memory