New Zealand Pure Health Deer Blood is an excellent source of essential amino acids, protein and iron, when taken daily can supplement the lack of nutrients that can be missing in modern day diets.
New Zealand Pure Health carefully selects deer blood at point of collection, working with expert suppliers to have the raw material processed immediately. The deer blood is sterilised during the spray drying technique, which is a superior process ensuring all goodness is maintained and 'locked' into each capsule produced.
New Zealand Pure Health Deer Blood benefits:
- Natural source of haem iron, protein and amino acids
- Daily dose of energy and strength to give you that need boost
- Supports the body’s blood production and circulation
- Supports the body’s mental and physical function
This raw material is carefully selected from only licensed and registered New Zealand deer farmers who are part of DINZ, (Deer Industry New Zealand) who oversee the professional management of New Zealand deer farmers.
Each New Zealand Pure Health Deer Blood capsule contains:
208mg Deer Blood Powder, 20mg Ferrous fumarate, 15mg Lecithin Liquid, 2mg Natural Vitamin E, 40mg Glyceryl monostearate (GMS), 715mg Fish Oil.
This product contains no artificial flavourings, colourings, preservatives.
Deer Blood capsule
Take 1 or 2 capsules daily as a dietary food supplement or as professionally advised.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding or those on prescription medication should check with their healthcare professional first.
- Not suitable for children.
- Not suitable for those with Haemochromatosis.
Who should take New Zealand Pure Health Deer Blood?
- People who have a low iron count or have iron deficiency (anaemia)
- Those feeling fatigued, tired and generally rundown
- Athletes and those who overtrain
- Someone recovering from illness or injury
Frequently asked questions about newzealandpurehealth Deer Blood?
Q. What is Haem Iron?
A. It is Iron that is already combined in a haemoglobin molecule, usually found in meat or blood products. Haemoglobin is the molecule that makes blood red and is responsible for carrying oxygen throughout your body.
Q. What is anaemia?
A. Anaemia is a lack of red blood cells, usually because there is not enough Iron available for the production of haemoglobin.
Q. How can I support my natural Iron absorption?
A. Vitamin C and Vitamin B12 can assist with the absorption of Iron. Caffeine can reduce the absorption of iron and other minerals, so avoid drinking tea and coffee within an hour of meal times.
Q. How long before I can expect to feel better?
A. That depends on many factors, but if you do not start to feel more energized within a month, you should consult your healthcare professional.
I've taken this for 1,5 years now and it seems to be efficacious. I have anemia so my face is usually pale and always feel dizzy when suddenly stand up but after drinking this, it is much better now.